LANDSCAPE IRRIGATION AUDITOR TRAINING
June 12 @ 8:00 am - June 13 @ 5:00 pm| $55.00 – $450.00
This highly interactive training is ideal for all residential, commercial, institutional, and sports field managers, superintendents, and lead technicians to recognize and improve efficiency and plant health.
Learn the methods to evaluate and test an irrigation system:
- Learn how to manage the plant-soil-water relationship.
- Identify what influences the water needs of the plants.
- Determine soil types and conditions affecting irrigation efficiency and plant health.
- Understand the practical effects of sprinkler pressure, placement, and nozzles on plant health and appearance.
- Conduct field tests and analyses using industry standards.
- Calculate and evaluate sprinkler & drip distribution uniformity.
- Establish the net precipitation rate for any zone.
- Create schedules based on the plants, soils, and sprinklers.
CLASS: June 12th & 13th, 2019 8 AM-5 PM
EXAM: June 14th, 2019 8 AM-12 PM
The application & exam fees are additional. Register directly with the IA by visiting this link. For more information regarding the exam registration please visit www.irrigation.org or call 703-536-7080
Nationally recognized instructor: Kurt K. Thompson
• Nationally certified auditor, designer, and contractor
• State licensed irrigation contractor
• FL Water Star® Irrigation AP & Instructor
• Trained thousands of contractors nationally
The ideal way to earn CE points & prepare to pass the national certification exam!
FNGLA – 8 hrs.
Florida Water Star® – 8 hrs.
NCICLB Course #11673 – 16 Irr. hrs.
Irrigation Association – 16 hrs.